Posts by parksplug:
- Ford’s New Transit Connect Pickup: Hopefully You Didn’t Want a Longbed
- Local Man Feels He’s “Pretty Close” to Getting Car Clock Set Back to Standard Time
- BRZ: We Wanted An STI, But Subaru Gives Us An Outback. Damn.
- CHIP FOOSE — THE EARLY YEARS:
- Cobra Replica Owner Distraught After Discovering Glovebox Was Signed by Some Guy Named Darrell Shulky
- Automakers Want to Crash-Test People Instead of Vehicles
- Astronaut Takes Both Sets of Car Keys Into Space; Wife Pissed
- What’s This? A Mid-Engined Shelby GT-350?
- BMW Confounded Over Next Headlamp Design
- Chevy Will Adopt Phonetic Spelling For Three Hard-to-Pronounce Models, Says Source